Hoodoo Gurus

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
i own a GURUS album "stone age romeos"...good stuff....mind you i love a lot of quality Australian bands.......Lime Spiders:bow:The Church:bow:, Ikon, The Saints and even Rose Tattoo!!!

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Hoodoos have a new album coming out soon as well! Hopefully they'll tour when I can afford a ticket! :D

Lou, Rose Tatoo are a pretty fun band :)

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
:bump:

Well, they did tour and I unfortunately missed it. I've also heard some good things about the new album although I haven't listened to it! But I'm currently listening to Miss Freelove '69 and loving it :grinthumb

joe

Reaction score
One of the few pop/rock bands that came out in the 80's that I actually can listen to.:grinthumb

rtbuck

Reaction score
That's one of those bands that I kind of forgot about. In the late 80's I picked up 'Blow Your Cool' & I liked it a lot but it kind of got lost in the shuffle by the early 90's. I came across the record a few months back & wrote a brief review of it in my "Bucky's Attic" section:
http://www.classicrockforums.com/forum/f37/buckys-attic-4633/index3.html

(it's about a quarter way down the page)

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
I'm now going to have to dodge a shift that accounts for half my week's hours (They knew I needed time off but still rostered me on >.>) but I think it'll be worth it :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online