hi

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:hello:

Welcome to the forum! Does the line mean you're dead...."flatline".....

:heheh:

Harkat

Reaction score
I got a funny feeling they isnt gonna stick around much

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
So I figured I would touch up a bit on my introduction thread so people don't think i'm a stranger around these parts. So...here's a little bit about me:

Music taste:
Progressive Rock / Progressive Metal / Rock n Roll / Alternative / Dub Step / Indie / Screamo / Deathcore / Metalcore / Thrash Metal / Power Metal. The list goes on

Bands I like:
Myrath / Dream Theater / Bring Me The Horizon / Chiodos / The Sorrow / Sigur Ros / Solution .45 / Asking Alexandria / Avenged Sevenfold / Chimaira / Megadeth / Metallica / Slayer / Lordi / Elton John / James Labrie. I like a lot of bands, the list would go on forever. Want to know more? Just check out my last.fm Ohforgetit1

Me:
  • I really like music forums
  • I work in web design and HTML (still learning, but im decent)
  • I'm genuinely a nice person unless you piss me off (which is tough to do)
  • I'm friendly with everybody, so i'm down to talk to anybody
  • If you have something to say to me, just say it. Rumors are a nasty thing.
  • I love concerts and music

If you would like to know more about me, don't hesitate to ask. I'm more than happy to answer your questions or concerns.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Web design P&C, that is an interesting job. Hope you keep writing in your spare time, I know that was one of your passions.;)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Web design P&C, that is an interesting job. Hope you keep writing in your spare time, I know that was one of your passions.;)

I've been doing so here and there. Work has gotten in the way but I do write when I can. :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Staff online

Members online