Hi from New Zealand

snorkmaiden

Reaction score
Hi I am new here. I am a 34 yo female and a solo mother of one.
I was raised on rock ( my dad says I used to be asleep in my carry-cot between two speakers blasting out Black Sabbath) . I have always loved alot of bands from the 60s and 70s. As i got older i got into other stuff like Suicidal Tendencies, the Misfits, Janes Addiction, Faith no More etc. Nowadays theres not much new stuff i like except Queens of the Stone age and the Prodigy etc (they are already 'old' i know). My 9 yo daughter likes Gorillaz which I find ok but I mainly love listening to the old stuff (I even got my daughter turned on to Sabbath and Led Zep) which is why I looked for and found this site. Music is and has always been an important part of my life. I would love to talk to others with the same interest.
Thanks
Snork

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. I hope you like it here. I look forward to learning sharing thoughts on music.

Drummer Chris

Reaction score
Welcome Snorks! and have fun....by the way, what is your favorite Sabbath album?

snorkmaiden

Reaction score
Hi guys and thanks

Drummer Chris said:
Welcome Snorks! and have fun....by the way, what is your favorite Sabbath album?

Um probably Sabbath Bloody Sabbath it cheers me up. :D

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Nothing like the spirit of rock and roll to unite the planet. I too like Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. Sabbra Cadabra does have a cheering up vibe doesn't it?

snorkmaiden

Reaction score
Hi Musicwench and Telecat

TeleCat said:
Welcome aboard. Nothing like the spirit of rock and roll to unite the planet. I too like Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. Sabbra Cadabra does have a cheering up vibe doesn't it?

The whole album has a cheering-up vibe for me cause it's what me and my friends used to listen to when we were getting ready to 'go out' on Saturday night when I was 15/16
Ahhh good times :cheers:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online