Hi everyone.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Thank you all for the warm welcome(s)!

And special thanks for directing me to that thread, KillerWolf - I'm a HUGE fan of Nightsun, Dust, Groundhogs (Tony McPhee is one of my fave guitarists of all time) and Cap'n Beyond...I'm extremely psyched to check out some of the bands mentioned on there thta I haven't yet heard!

I'm just happy to have another member here who likes to dig bit deeper
then the super well known material of the 70's. Props on being a May Blitz and Blue Creation fan ( nice playlist for that matter ). :grinthumb

ForEarthBelow

Reaction score
Nice! Trower has a lot of good stuff out there...you could do worse than to check out his most recent collaboration with Jack Bruce, too ('Seven Moons') They mesh really well.

Btw, how is that new Uriah Heep? I managed to miss seeing them when they came through town in November - still totally kicking myself.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
The new album is not as good as Wake The Sleeper, but still a brilliant and heavy piece of prog of 21st century. Saw them live last Saturday and they were amazing and the classics after 40 years sounds even better than before. Bernie does fit within the band very well and his vocal range is incredible. And yes, you missed a lot!

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
All you need now is an avatar ,Earth. Maybe something like this ???

2334065-robin-trower-for-earth-below.jpg
:D

@ Nolob, as far as Trower is concerned, you can't go wrong with the debut,
Twice Removed From Yesterday.

ForEarthBelow

Reaction score
The new album is not as good as Wake The Sleeper, but still a brilliant and heavy piece of prog of 21st century. Saw them live last Saturday and they were amazing and the classics after 40 years sounds even better than before. Bernie does fit within the band very well and his vocal range is incredible. And yes, you missed a lot!

That is great to hear! WTS was awesome and I have no good excuse for not having checked out the new one yet. REALLY hoping they swing back around this way before too long. Thanks for the info!

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
ElectricFuneral, are you into Joe Bonnamassa's solo stuff at all? I managed to catch him live last year and wow, he just smoked. Amazing player.

Actually I got all of his albums. I love him. My girlfriend and me saw him a couple of years ago. Fantastic player and at that time a great band.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online

No members online now.