Hey there!

RandolphCarter

Reaction score
I really just typed in "Progressive Rock forum" in google to find this place. ^^

Since most of my friends don't really share my taste of music and i wasn't able to find a good board in German, I thought it would be a good idea just to try to find some "brothers in musical spirit" here. Hope it'll work. :)

It's just.... i really love progressive rock, i love long-tracks, the trippy feeling to it, as if one would become one with the song by listening to it and letting it take over the mind, on a journey.... it's all so creative, innovative, especially of course the 70s era. I love listening to rare and sometimes forgotten gems such as Guruh Gypsy, Bachdenkel, Harmonium and so on, but i also love the more well-known classics like Genesis, ELP, Yes, Camel etc.

That's why I'm here: To connect with people who know what i mean and maybe even to find more new music to exist by ^^

I also enjoy other kinds of music (Alternative, Grunge, Metal, Classical etc.) but ProgRock is definately my most beloved one!

I guess that's enough for an introduction! See you around!

:D

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
I think you'll enjoy yourself here at CRF and you'll find quite a few members that are into what you are. Welcome to CRF!

g20048.gif

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
Harmonium I know but Bachdenkel????

Progressive, so what about Gentle Giant, Eloy or Grobschnitt?

Anyway, welcome here.

RandolphCarter

Reaction score

electric funeral

Just listening music
Reaction score
Grobschnitt, although they are lumped together with the krautrock movement they are not musically part of it. Symphonic rock I think.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
superheroes-batman-superman-hi.gif

Welcome to CRF.

RandolphCarter

Reaction score
@electric funeral I'll check them out! Wow, I just registered and already have the first band to check out. Thanks! :D

@Prime hi ^^

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Welcome aboard RandolphCarter...:cheers2

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online