Help with Red Rider, Golden Earring compilation CD

jeffnc

Reaction score
I'm looking to fill out a compilation CD with Lunatic Fringe, White Hot, Radar Love and Twilight Zone (might be another tune or two from Red Rider - and considering Life is a Highway yet, since that's Tom Cochrane). I've got some ideas for a couple tunes like Frankenstein and Hocus Pocus to put on there, but not sure how to fill it out. Find a bunch of other one-offs? I was also thinking of maybe putting some of my Deep Purple and/or Rainbow songs on there (except for Dio songs - that's for a different disc). It doesn't have to be filled to the brim - 45 minutes would work as well if that's all that works well together. Thoughts?

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
What about "Green Eyed Lady" by Sugarloaf, "Eyes of a Stranger" by The Payolas, "Strange Dream" by Frank Marino or "Blue Wind" by Jeff Beck?

Last edited:

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
And is any compilation of 70's rock music really complete without "Easy Living" by Uriah Heep? I think not.

I do like "Radar Love" and "Frankenstein" that were mentioned in the first post.

Songs like those take me back to the days of AM radio in the early 70's when I was in my early teens doing hours of yardwork around the house to earn my FIVE dollars weekly allowance. What a ripoff! I should have dropped a dime for unfair wages. lol

Last edited:

Zombeels

Reaction score
5 songs to add to your comp.

Badfinger - Day After Day
Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4
Chilliwack - Fly At Night
Sniff 'n' the Tears - Driver's Seat
Trooper - General Hand Grenade

jeffnc

Reaction score
I do like Badfinger - I think some people think some of their songs are actually by the Beatles. But Badfinger is going on a different CD :)

Driver's Seat - ooooh, that one has just the right feel.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online