Hello Rockers!!!

rockit

Reaction score
Came across this board a few days ago and it looked interesting so I joined up. Have been in the music business over 1/2 of my life (26 years) and still enjoy discussing all things music. From what I have read today, everyone seems real respectful with very, very few unnecessary nasty comments as opposed to other boards I am on.
Hope to have much fun discussing and debating something that brings out much passion and true love for the art.

JT

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Thanks for noticing what separates us besides having an amazing library of music here! Classic Rock is our foundation here but we don't discriminate here and all taste are welcome here! You are a welcome addition here! Welcome to the forum! :grinthumb

rockit

Reaction score
Thanks for noticing what separates us besides having an amazing library of music here! Classic Rock is our foundation here but we don't discriminate here and all taste are welcome here! You are a welcome addition here! Welcome to the forum! :grinthumb

Thanks S&S. I appreciate the welcome.
JT

Bryter Later

Reaction score
:cheers2 Welcome to CRF Rockit :cheers2. Your definetly amongst great & very friendly people on here :grinthumb. Have a great time :).

:cheers2 Bryter .

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Welcome to the party JT, I look forward to chatting with you in the threads.:cheers2

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
We're much more friendly than other music forums Rockit. I think you'll enjoy your time here. :)

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online