Hello people!!

ishu161

Reaction score
hey, i'm manish
I'm a 20 year old engineering student who once made the mistake of watching a live concert on vh1 about a small band called led zeppelin....

needless to say....i'm now crazy about classic rock, and i decided my continued hunger for it is only going to be satisfied by talking to people who have actually SEEN :bounce: those rock gods...or were even ALIVE when they were at their mightiest...

looking forward to talking to you guys...:D

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
needless to say....i'm now crazy about classic rock, and i decided my continued hunger for it is only going to be satisfied by talking to people who have actually SEEN :bounce: those rock gods...or were even ALIVE when they were at their mightiest....

Well you've come to the right place then. Quite a few of us were actually listening and watching in the sixties as the scene unfolded and grew.

:rock:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:howdy:

Welcome to the forum, Manish, the engineering student :)

You will find a lot of members here who have seen these rock legends, and some who have met them in person! You should have a great learning experience on this forum :tup:

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Welcome Manish. You have certainly come to the right place for all things Zeppelin and general rock related. :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Welcome....you are going to find everything you're looking for here and then some. Classic rock and all music from all genre's,decades and centuries.

Have fun looking around and most important...HAVE FUN and rock out!! Nice to meet you!!

:cheers2

F

FoxyPage

hey, i'm manish
I'm a 20 year old engineering student who once made the mistake of watching a live concert on vh1 about a small band called led zeppelin....

needless to say....i'm now crazy about classic rock, and i decided my continued hunger for it is only going to be satisfied by talking to people who have actually SEEN :bounce: those rock gods...or were even ALIVE when they were at their mightiest...

looking forward to talking to you guys...:D

YES.

You are VERY welcome here.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online

No members online now.