Hello guys

E-Z

Reaction score
I'm just sick and tired of all that bullshit like Facebook, instagram and general social medias...
Totally agree in fact I refuse to participate in 'buying into social media period' meaning using Facebook or Instagram or twitter and all that stuff, it's so 'yesterdays news' and when mainly used by people over 35 they shouldn't be allowed to use it cos if nothing else it looks worse when some old age dude male or female is seen using it the jerks.

The telephone is acceptable and even a mobile phone for speaking and texting with but nothing else.

Rock on dude!!!.

Last edited:

Bruno Dias

Reaction score
Totally agree in fact I refuse to participate in 'buying into social media period' meaning using Facebook or Instagram or twitter and all that stuff, it's so 'yesterdays news' and when mainly used by people over 35 they shouldn't be allowed to use it cos if nothing else it looks worse when some old age dude male or female is seen using it the jerks.

The telephone is acceptable and even a mobile phone for speaking and texting with but nothing else.

Rock on dude!!!.

Thanks man!!!
Is always nice to know that I ain't the only to hate all that shit
I seems like the world is becoming an ego conflict, a wall of appearences... seems like all the people made "horcruxes" with their souls and locked a piece of it in the social medias, it was always there, and there is an obligation to watch it all the time

I have just a word for deal with it: LAZINESS
:gig

In just three days here, reading and talking, I'm already having more fun than any of these medias!

Reactions: E-Z

E-Z

Reaction score
Hi dude just drunk a full large bottle of JD and ingested some 100% marching powder ha ha ha...

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OEITrinida

Members online

No members online now.