Hello From MI

MissLawless

Reaction score
Hey all, call me Jess.

Was searching around the web and stumbled across this here forum.
While I may not have been forunate enough to experience the 80's and before, I grew up listening to almost nothing but classic rock and some metal.

Some of the bands I am into include Foreigner, Def Leppard, Led Zeppelin, KISS, VVI, ZZ Top, Ratt, W.A.S.P, Motley Crue, Metalloca, VH, Queen, Toto, ACDC, Heart, Police, The Cars...you get the picture lol.

Anyway I am hoping to connect with fellow rock lovers...not many people in my area, who are around my age, are into the same kind of music I am. They are missing out :p

So looking forward to hopefully making some buds here, along with learning some new stuff music related, along with finding more bands to check out.

Everyone have a great day ;)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to CRF. :)

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
Great taste in music looking at your list. It's always great to see a new generation of rock fans emerging. Welcome to the forum. :cheers2

MissLawless

Reaction score
Great taste in music looking at your list. It's always great to see a new generation of rock fans emerging. Welcome to the forum. :cheers2

Thanks! It's as though I was born too late lol. If I had the choice, I would have chosen to be born in the early to late 60's so I could have experienced the 70's and 80's. Not just for the music but the time period itself. Everyone always tells me the 80's were a great time. I envy you all.

So glad to be here.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Staff online

Members online