Hello, from Loveland, OH!

Robert1971

Reaction score
Hello! Here's my introduction: I love music. I'm a drummer, singer, guitarist, have been in a few money-earning bands as a drummer. I'm, um, what else - 5 kids, college graduate from University of Cincinnati, a war veteran of OEF/OIF. ---Um, does that say too much? I am on here desperately looking for help identifying an R.E.M. song. I have completely lost my internet/computer savviness and confidence over the last 8 years due to my marriage, so I hope to find and communicate with an R.E.M. fanatic/expert. I have been looking for this song through my phone for almost a week and now my memory of this song, what's left of it, is spoiled. I have only ever heard this song once at the end of some sort documentary/biography about 1-2 years ago and I am just trying to add it to my YT Music app playlist. I am a newbie but I am aware that saying all this is probably frowned on, so please, please forgive me. I haven't learned the crf navigational paths or tricks/hurdles yet. I can't seem to find the R.E.M. thread I clicked on /found from my original Google search, either. Have a great, safe day!!!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online