Hello everyone

Plato

Philosopher, Hippie
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm a young music lover hoping to find like-minded music listeners and new music within these forums. As my name and avatar suggests, I like thinking, but I don't take myself too serious, hence the silly John Lennon-glasses with hippie colours. (though you can also see it as a LGBT Plato if you wish so :p)
Other things I love are: humour, sleeping, reading, laughing, being the centre of attention, debating and above all music. (and big suits)
I dislike things like pretentiousness, complaining, and being serious at things that don't require such.

As I said, I haven't really listened to music intensively until 1,5 years ago or such, when I discovered David Bowie in my dad's CD cabinet, and from there I rapidly discovered things like Brian Eno, John Cale, Talking Heads etc.
Recently though, I've been getting in recent indie rock like Wild Flag, St. Vincent and Veronica Falls.
I hope to find much more great music on these forums though, and I look forward to posting hear and I hope you enjoy my posts!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm a young music lover hoping to find like-minded music listeners and new music within these forums. As my name and avatar suggests, I like thinking, but I don't take myself too serious, hence the silly John Lennon-glasses with hippie colours. (though you can also see it as a LGBT Plato if you wish so :p)
Other things I love are: humour, sleeping, reading, laughing, being the centre of attention, debating and above all music. (and big suits)
I dislike things like pretentiousness, complaining, and being serious at things that don't require such.

As I said, I haven't really listened to music intensively until 1,5 years ago or such, when I discovered David Bowie in my dad's CD cabinet, and from there I rapidly discovered things like Brian Eno, John Cale, Talking Heads etc.
Recently though, I've been getting in recent indie rock like Wild Flag, St. Vincent and Veronica Falls.
I hope to find much more great music on these forums though, and I look forward to posting hear and I hope you enjoy my posts!
I was much the same regarding music, about 2-3 years I got myself back into music and the fun part was exploring and discovering. :)
Welcome to the forum. Hope you have fun here. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online