Hello everyone!

Manny2014

Reaction score
Just seen this forum. I am an avid collector of music. I have over 7000 CD's, 1500 cassettes, a scattering of albums and over 100 music DVD's and Rock/Metal Documentaries. I have 50 or so books on the various subjects of Classic Rock/Alternative/Metal.

I love Classic Rock. My favorite band is Zeppelin with Floyd and Rush flip flopping between 2nd and 3rd. Other Classic Rock I absolutely love are Deep Purple (who are making some great stuff even now!), UFO (such a great unheralded band here in the States), Thin Lizzy, Blue Oyster Cult, Steely Dan, Queen, Elton John...etc.

I am definitely a 100% diehard Metalhead. I know this may not be a popular thing on a classic rock forum but I am what I am. Old school Thrash is my favorite. I have tons of very rare/out of print CDs. I also love Death Metal and Traditional Metal including a huge fondness for the NWOBHM (New Wave of British Heavy Metal) from the late 70's/early 80's.

I am a fanboy of the following bands. Radiohead, Iron Maiden, Rush, Marillion, Opeth, Deep Purple, UFO. In other words, I own everything they put out including singles and b-sides.

I just want to say I am open to all kinds of music but my heart lies in Classic Rock/Metal. I am here to meet new people who enjoy music as much as me and to hopefully find some bands or albums I may have never heard. I hope to offer the same.

Cheers fellow fans! :cheers2

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Definitely have excellent taste there Manny. Welcome, enjoy yourself! :cheers2

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just seen this forum. I am an avid collector of music. I have over 7000 CD's, 1500 cassettes, a scattering of albums and over 100 music DVD's and Rock/Metal Documentaries. I have 50 or so books on the various subjects of Classic Rock/Alternative/Metal.

I love Classic Rock. My favorite band is Zeppelin with Floyd and Rush flip flopping between 2nd and 3rd. Other Classic Rock I absolutely love are Deep Purple (who are making some great stuff even now!), UFO (such a great unheralded band here in the States), Thin Lizzy, Blue Oyster Cult, Steely Dan, Queen, Elton John...etc.

I am definitely a 100% diehard Metalhead. I know this may not be a popular thing on a classic rock forum but I am what I am. Old school Thrash is my favorite. I have tons of very rare/out of print CDs. I also love Death Metal and Traditional Metal including a huge fondness for the NWOBHM (New Wave of British Heavy Metal) from the late 70's/early 80's.

I am a fanboy of the following bands. Radiohead, Iron Maiden, Rush, Marillion, Opeth, Deep Purple, UFO. In other words, I own everything they put out including singles and b-sides.

I just want to say I am open to all kinds of music but my heart lies in Classic Rock/Metal. I am here to meet new people who enjoy music as much as me and to hopefully find some bands or albums I may have never heard. I hope to offer the same.

Cheers fellow fans! :cheers2
Good to see more diehard metalheads on this classic rock forum, its more popular then you think here. :)
Welcome :D Especially good to get more Opeth fans. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlineclass

Staff online