hello all!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Hello and Welcome!! Have fun! You've found a GREAT forum!! Glad to have you!! :cheers2

elo.jpg

Dairenn

Recording Artist
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Always happy to have a Nashvillian in our midst; I've only been there once but I want to come back... I loved it there. Such a musical town. So sad to see all that flooding recently. :-( I donated what I could to help with the effort. Hope you weren't very impacted by it.

Looking forward to your posts and replies!

Do Ya

Satellite
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! Always happy to have a Nashvillian in our midst; I've only been there once but I want to come back... I loved it there. Such a musical town. So sad to see all that flooding recently. :-( I donated what I could to help with the effort. Hope you weren't very impacted by it.

Looking forward to your posts and replies!

thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

parts of nashville were completely washed out or washed away...i am very fortunate to have been materially unaffected by the flood. still a lot of clean up going on, but things continue to get back to normal. thanks for contributing to flood relief. people who lost everything appreciate your efforts, whatever the amount.

nashville IS a great town, and not just country music. i've lived her since 1993, and love its musical diversity and blend of a hometown and cosmopolitan feel. jazz is very big here, too. you just have to know where to look.

cheers! :cheers2

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WarrenCald

Staff online

Members online