Heavy Hearts

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Capture11.jpg
HEAVY-HEARTS1.jpg

These guys are my favorite pure Rock band this year. They are straight melodic, dark hard Rock that fans of 90's Rock could appreciate. Check 'em out!

Bliss
24c2b1c7117ce2438fb1690c9e73cdf70.jpg

Basement Jesus, Use You, Gloom

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Not bad at all Soot ! ..I could get into these.
Albums wise, Iam presuming "Bliss" is their debut ?

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Not bad at all Soot ! ..I could get into these.
Albums wise, Iam presuming "Bliss" is their debut ?

It's their debut full length but they had an EP with three songs that aren't on the album and those tracks are really good too. When you order on the band label website they send the EP with the album which is really cool. Overall the album as a whole is better than any one song though Rust is my personal favorite. Haven't heard a real grungey ballad in forever. :)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Bliss is on Spotify, to my shock, so i'm giving the album a listen right now. I'm a few tracks in, and I dig it. It's got a mixture of what you'd expect a grunge band mixed with some Green Day-esque vocals to sound like. Not meant as an insult either, it's quite good. Very odd for a band to go straight rock n roll in this day and age, but it's a nice change of pace from the heavy metal and post-rock etc etc that's been coming out this year. Nice find, Soots.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Bliss is on Spotify, to my shock, so i'm giving the album a listen right now. I'm a few tracks in, and I dig it. It's got a mixture of what you'd expect a grunge band mixed with some Green Day-esque vocals to sound like. Not meant as an insult either, it's quite good. Very odd for a band to go straight rock n roll in this day and age, but it's a nice change of pace from the heavy metal and post-rock etc etc that's been coming out this year. Nice find, Soots.

That's where I discovered the album and the straight ahead approach was the large appeal of it to me. Just Rock and melody and it had a touch of screamo to it to add a little more modernness to the 90's flair. Rust is my favorite track and it has exactly what I described. It was my hook to a great album. :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online