Harmony (Official Thread)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I, for some reason thought that I had created a thread for this band already. My mind is drawing blanks, and I searched and didn't find it. Anyway...

This band has been in my library for quite some time now, so I figured a thread for them would be appropriate. Harmony has got a wide range of sound to them, mostly a progressive metal feel to them. Going to keep this short though, allow your ears to do the talking.

HARMONY
(Swedish Christian Progressive Metal)​

harmony.jpg

Current members:
Henrik Båth - Vocals
Markus Sigfridsson - Guitars
Magnus Holmberg - Keyboard
Tobias Enbert - Drums

Discography:
Left to right (links lead to grooveshark): Dreaming Awake (2003) | End Of My Road (EP)(2008) | Chapter II: Aftermath (2008)

300.jpg300.jpgultcd009.jpg

joe

Reaction score
Re: Harmony

:clap: P&C, the first track is outstanding. Reminds somewhat of Yngwie Malmsteen. For me, I like prog/metal on the faster side than the ballads. Nice to hear some lyrics from the Christian side for a change.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Re: Harmony

Yeah, Chapter II: Aftermath is a fantastic album. The vocalist definitely has a great voice as well, it's what attracts me to this band the most. I believe Theocracy is another band who do some great Christian prog. I have a few other bands i'll post that are generally in the same area as these guys. I as well love the Christian feel to it.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Great stuff !!:grinthumb Another good Scandanavian Metal band...quality riffs/vocals must check out their albums....

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.