Happy Thanksgiving!

Attachments

• happy-thanksgiving-cover-pictures-for-timeline-photos.jpg
    happy-thanksgiving-cover-pictures-for-timeline-photos.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 13

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I love Thanksgiving, although we do not celebrate it over here. I think I got a special connection to it as a kid, when I was obsessed with wrestling (Still love it) and their annual Survivor Series show was held on Thanksgiving Day (first four) and Thanksgiving Eve (the next four). Anyway, when I was living in Vienna, Austria, we used to go to the local T.G.I. Friday's for their annual Thanksgiving dinner special, just to suck up a bit of the Thanksgiving atmosphere. :D

Anyway...

Happy Thanksgiving to all our members from the US, many of whom I am thankful to call friends.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
I love Thanksgiving, although we do not celebrate it over here. I think I got a special connection to it as a kid, when I was obsessed with wrestling (Still love it) and their annual Survivor Series show was held on Thanksgiving Day (first four) and Thanksgiving Eve (the next four). Anyway, when I was living in Vienna, Austria, we used to go to the local T.G.I. Friday's for their annual Thanksgiving dinner special, just to suck up a bit of the Thanksgiving atmosphere. :D

Anyway...

Happy Thanksgiving to all our members from the US, many of whom I am thankful to call friends.

That's a great story and memory. I'm glad to call you my friend. :cheers:

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
There was a man in Phoenix who called his son in New York the day before Thanksgiving, and he said, “Hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing. Forty-five years of misery is enough.”

“POP WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?” the son screamed.

“Well, we can’t stand the sight of each other and we’re sick of each other, and I’m sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Chicago and you tell her.”

So the son rather frantic calls his sister, who explodes on the phone, “There is no way they are getting divorced. I will take care of this.”

So she calls Phoenix immediately and screams at her dad, “YOU ARE NOT GETTING DIVORCED. Don’t do a single thing until I get there. I’m calling my brother back, we’ll be there tomorrow, until then, don’t do a thing. Do you hear me?

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife and says, “Okay, they’re coming for Thanksgiving, and they’re paying their own way.”

~Dr. David Jeremiah

:oyea:

Vader

Veteran Of A Thousand Psychic Wars
Reaction score
picture.php

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka