Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Same here E-Z, I've been reading up on Agenda's and reports from the UN, WEO and the WHO, there reset plans are all there for us to read, no YouTube conspiracies here, their diverse plans believe that pubs, bars, rock concerts, bookies and festivals actually freeze out large sections of the populice... Muslim faith being the stick shaker.. apparently "white christain and civilised living and social activities, openly exclude these folk"... Dr. Shaubs words.. not mine. So it looks like game over!... See you down the chicken shop with a dubious vest and a taste... for the 'state line'.

Reactions: E-Z

E-Z

Reaction score
First time I had that dyed stuff was in Cricklewood in the late 80s.
Never had the pleasure of trying it Nai

About 10 years ago they said on the radio that RED GUINNESS would be available in pubs but I've never seen it although I wouldn't mind trying a pint of that in a red colour.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
They did white Guinness a few years back, and now you have Hophouse 13,and a while back a clear beer called Country Gate, that was very nice... I only saw it down in Waterford.

E-Z

Reaction score
Back in the late 1980s and early 1990s I got into drinking the GUINNESS daily in part because I was in with many Irish in and around Camden Town plus I was listening to a lot of Rory Gallagher as well.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
It's very fattening, eating and drinking in the same glass as they say here, the only habit I keep from Kilburn boozing time, was I keep the same glass all night to bed it in.

E-Z

Reaction score
It's very fattening, eating and drinking in the same glass as they say here, the only habit I keep from Kilburn boozing time, was I keep the same glass all night to bed it in.
I mainly stayed around the Holloway, Archway & Camden Town areas during the 1980s & 1990s although I once took a ride over to the Irish pubs in Kilburn and I think one that I went into was called The North London which on the Saturday night that I visited had a Irish drum & pipes band playing.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online