Happy Birthday Lemmy Kilminster.

E-Z

Reaction score
Lemmy is 'Stone Dead Forever' I think that number was on the Bomber album without checking it out?.

I am 98% sure I once saw Phil Talyor about 25 years ago driving a car in Camden Town (that's in English land) holding a can of Carslsberg lager in his right hand against the steering wheel!!.

E-Z

Schmetterling

Reaction score
Lemmy is 'Stone Dead Forever' I think that number was on the Bomber album without checking it out?.

I am 98% sure I once saw Phil Talyor about 25 years ago driving a car in Camden Town (that's in English land) holding a can of Carslsberg lager in his right hand against the steering wheel!!.

E-Z

Entirely believeable and wouldn't surprise me at all.....

I once spotted Robbie Coltrane driving in an old 1950s Citroen when I was out cycling around in the Scottish countryside. One of my mates exclaimed loudly "That looks like Robbie Coltrane" which he heard and gave us the finger... :uh:

Reactions: E-Z

nedkelly

Reaction score
Yeah I was gobsmacked!!. I was thinking "F**king hell that's Filthy Animal Talyor!!". Yeah I'm sure it was Phil even all these years later.

E-Z
Remember that a famous anthropologist stated "each and every person in the world has a look-alike"; but rock sociologist Fred Frith also stated that "dead rockstars sell more than when they were alive". Hey, anyone seen Jimi Hendrix around lately :):)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online

No members online now.