Reaction score
Happy birthday dude. :)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERSERKER!!!!

32052-rock-birthday-foil-balloon.jpg

Berserker

Reaction score
Thanks, and the Kevin Smith reference is correct. I love his comedies, Mallrats is one of my favorite movies.

The birthday was fun but pretty tame. I am kind of afraid to go out nowadays and I don't want to spend money on bar's jacked up booze price, even if my friends would buy me drinks. Instead I went to an all you can eat BBQ/Fried chicken, etc buffet and came home and ate cake and stayed up late with friends in my house.

I may or may not have slowly been drinking all day so I didn't stay up that late. All the booe and three plates of bbq will bring down anyone. I like partying as much as I always did but I am too slow to run from cops/thugs now and I am the old guy in the club. I have a beastly beard now too, I think it will have been growing for a month now. Some weirdos don't like beards for some reason. I wash it with good shampoo and brush it, it's a sweet beard, just some are prejudiced.

No one I voted for won and that pissed me off but then it's my birthday the next day and the commercials finally stop. I live in a swing state and we have had these commercials for almost a full year. "So and so hates babies. You're not a baby hater are you? Paid for by the other whatshisname". On and on like this and I have a dvr but still, on the radio, newspaper, and the endless talking heads of the 24 hour news. I am glad that can all end and I could have my birthday at the same time. Even though all my guys (and one woman) I voted for lost, it was like a gift just to have all the venom dialed back a shade and people going back to hating each other for normal things besides this right or left nonsense.

I got some cool presents and it was a quality day and to find this thread was awesome. I have seen a few and I say happy birthday or try to make a joke for people I have interacted with before on the site. But it's nice to have one on my birthday. I have grown apart from some friends and family and not hearing from them on my birthday blows, having something here almost evens it out. I liked it, sorry for the wall of text. Thanks again.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Well I'm glad you had a nice birthday. It stinks when you lose touch with some family members...I mean, I know I have.

So what cool presents did you get???

Berserker

Reaction score
I got a set of calipers, for measuring threads and clearances. I will never have to guess what size bolt to use on anything ever again.

I got some very nice Stetson boots that are warm and keep my feet dry. My previous boots kept my feet dry but not warm.

I got some Dakine gloves that I can use for light snow conditions snowboarding and mainly as driving gloves. No more cold steering wheel, I'll keep them in the glove compartment.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online