Happy 45th Joe.

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Missed knowing who Joe is...seems like he did not introduce himself. Welcome to the forum Joe and hope you had a fantastic Birthday.
:hb1:

joe

Reaction score
Thanx everybody. I only had one happy birthday yesterday, so this means a lot. Growing old and lonely and stupid as I haven't figured out how to upload images on this site yet. You could call me "computer illiterate".

I will introduce myself on the introduction page. I consider myself a humble person and will always try and help out with what musical knowledge I have.

Faith, Hope, and Love:)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Thanx everybody. I only had one happy birthday yesterday, so this means a lot. Growing old and lonely and stupid as I haven't figured out how to upload images on this site yet. You could call me "computer illiterate".

I will introduce myself on the introduction page. I consider myself a humble person and will always try and help out with what musical knowledge I have.

Faith, Hope, and Love:)

Dude, I can tell from the short paragraph you just wrote alone that you aren't stupid. In fact, you seem quite articulate. I had the same issues you've had when I joined my first forum but anyway, if this is what it took to get you out of your shell then I'm glad and looking forward to seeing your musical knowledge! :grinthumb

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
Happy Birthday mate :grinthumb

Always nice to see a new face around here. Don't worry, I've seen plenty of the "computer illiterate", nothing to be ashamed of! :heheh: You'll find your way around here no worries, I'm sure.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online