Hammerfall (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Hammerfall

This is really sad, especially if any of these people are just not prepared to at least give it a try. If someone bashes the music I like after having listened to some of it, I will respect them. But if someone bashes my music without ever having tried it, I can't respect them at all. I despise both drum 'n' bass and techno with a fierce passion, but only developed my opinion after having heard loads of it in order to know for definite that it's not for me.

However, I do know a few people who love both black metal and power metal in equal measures, and don't care if the latter is cheesy. Shit, some people like it BECAUSE they find it cheesy! :heheh: There is no rule that says you must only like one extreme or the other. A lot of extreme metal bands are considered 'watered down' or 'sellouts' and admitting on a public forum that you like such a band can get you flamed. But why bother? They should just like what they like, and let everyone else do the same :)

Haha, sorry that wandered off the point a bit :blush:

You have summed it up rather well I think.:D

I have tried all the different metal brands out their and picked the ones I like. And I never bash anyone who has a different opinion than me that is just wrong, I won't post in a thread usually if it's an artist I don't like, with the exception to compliment the OP if it's well done.(Sooty knows this better than anyone in here...:))

Fever when Sox and Sweaty and I get the gang organized we'll let you know, we are planning a heist to Pay for all the music we must have.:****:

:grinthumb

Pixel

The Woolly One
Reaction score

Well, I love heavy/power metal and black/death metal in equal measures, and won't bash one over another...which one I feel like listening to at any particular time depends entirely on my mood at that moment :)

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score

Well, I love heavy/power metal and black/death metal in equal measures, and won't bash one over another...which one I feel like listening to at any particular time depends entirely on my mood at that moment :)

Yeah, me too. It gets a little old listening to both camps bag on the other :rolleyes:

Anyway, I've seen Hammerfall live twice now. I saw them with Death after they had
just put out their first release and then again headlining years later. I love their earlier stuff but I have to say I am not really into the newest one.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Take The Black

hammerfall2.jpg

Harkat

Reaction score

Starting to get into Hammerfall, I am enjoying their heavy/power feel.
I'm currently listening to Let The Hammer Fall live:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Starting to get into Hammerfall, I am enjoying their heavy/power feel.
I'm currently listening to Let The Hammer Fall live:

That's a great track!! A cool DVD is right here!!

One Crimson Night!!

51T40J68ZSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Harkat

Reaction score

That's a great track!! A cool DVD is right here!!

One Crimson Night!!

51T40J68ZSL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

All I need is some serious cash coming in!! :heheh:

I got Hammerfall playing on my playlist at the moment.
I remember disliking them when I first heard them, can't remember why now =\
:D

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

They're just a modern old school styled fun epic metal band. I have alot of good times listening to their stuff!

:grinthumb

KISSFREAK

Reaction score

HammerFall absolutely rocked the place and they had 3 opening bands too one of which was Power Glove.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.