Grim Reaper (Official Thread)

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
:dm: ....and here is "Final scream " [ a reworking of the song "The Reaper, which I posted earlier ]. One of the greatest heaviest guitar riffs from the NWOBHM era ! Well underated were GRIM REAPER.

Final scream

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Although GRIM REAPER never officially split up...Steve Grimmett would reform band to play the odd metal festival over the last few years.It now looks like the band are back !!! :grinthumb
Yes a new album "Walking in the shadows" has been released and the band are playing gigs everywhere !
Me and Sweaty saw them at the Hard Rock Hell NWOBHM Festival and were well impressed...they rocked big style !! I may have missed a few songs as the promoters decided to put on TRESPASS on a different stage at the same time....grrr:bonk:
Like many I would of loved to have seen Grim Reaper in their prime...they had more success in the U.S . Great to see the band and Steve Grimmett has always been an underated singer in the Heavy metal scene

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Although GRIM REAPER never officially split up...Steve Grimmett would reform band to play the odd metal festival over the last few years.It now looks like the band are back !!! :grinthumb
Yes a new album "Walking in the shadows" has been released and the band are playing gigs everywhere !
Me and Sweaty saw them at the Hard Rock Hell NWOBHM Festival and were well impressed...they rocked big style !! I may have missed a few songs as the promoters decided to put on TRESPASS on a different stage at the same time....grrr:bonk:
Like many I would of loved to have seen Grim Reaper in their prime...they had more success in the U.S . Great to see the band and Steve Grimmett has always been an underated singer in the Heavy metal scene

Awesome gig Lou, I was well impressed with the vocals, going to buy some of their albums.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Just picked up the first two and the latest, shame they will be out of action for a while, hope all will be well with them.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Awful news...It seems singer Steve Grimmett is in a bad way.He was taken ill to a hospital in Ecuador with a leg infection which resulted in amputation.
Our thoughts are with him and wish him a quick recovery....this guy rocks !!!!

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online