METALPRIEST

Reaction score
83_see_you_in_hell.jpg

952_photo.jpg

Wiki Link

See You in Hell (1984)
Fear No Evil (1985)
Rock You to Hell (1987)

Had To Be Done!!! U.K.'s GRIM REAPER doesn't have an official thread in our metal forum?? Well they do now!! Debut album hit in 1984 and these guys had a really good run up to and including the late 80's there!! Share your favorite songs, stories and what may or may not be happening with all or some of the guys today!!

SEE YOU IN HELL!!!!

Rock You To Hell

Grim+Reaper.jpg

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
MP you have made my day ! :cheers2 A GRIM REAPER thread !! :woot:...and why not .
Yeah love these guys....they should have been huge,they were so heavy !!
Got the debut and second album on vinyl .Saying The 1st is a bit of a NWOBHM underated gem is an understatement !! Okay I had a bit of a moan about the production of these albums...its just a crying shame GRIM REAPER never signed to a major label they would have seriously kicked ass.
Vocalist Steve Grimmett vocal range is impressive....he did well with his other bands ONSLAUGHT and LIONSHEART.
Hmm....seems I never purchased GRIM REAPERs 3rd album...:bonk: geuss I never got round to it.
Heres outstanding footage of the band "Live" on Headbangers ball years ago, playing a top tune

Dead on Arrival

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Found it ! This is early GRIM REAPER with different vocalist, early 80s and the track that fired my interest on a Heavy Metal compilation album that I still have . I was so impressed I sent off for a demo cassette [ which I never received :uh: ]
The track "The Reaper ":bow: [ the riff was used later on the song "Final scream" ] Turn it up !!

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
MP you have made my day ! :cheers2 A GRIM REAPER thread !! :woot:...and why not .
Yeah love these guys....they should have been huge,they were so heavy !!
Got the debut and second album on vinyl .Saying The 1st is a bit of a NWOBHM underated gem is an understatement !! Okay I had a bit of a moan about the production of these albums...its just a crying shame GRIM REAPER never signed to a major label they would have seriously kicked ass.
Vocalist Steve Grimmett vocal range is impressive....he did well with his other bands ONSLAUGHT and LIONSHEART.
Hmm....seems I never purchased GRIM REAPERs 3rd album...:bonk: geuss I never got round to it.
Heres outstanding footage of the band "Live" on Headbangers ball years ago, playing a top tune

Dead on Arrival

I still remember that tour and broadcast from MTV.....Grim Reaper, Helloween and Armored Saint

:pullhair: :woot:

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Cool cover version ! Steve Grimmett and ONSLAUGHT really rip into the AC/DC song.
Heres Grimmett again in impressive style with LIONSHEART.....A band somehow I missed out on at the time.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online