Griffin Tucker

SloopJohnB

Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of people think that all kid performers are like Justin Bieber and are out to destroy rock n' roll, but I would like to introduce you to a 12 y/o who loves classic rock and is on a mission to bring back real rock and roll...Griffin Tucker. This kid knows his stuff, and is amazingly talented. He sings, plays guitar, bass, keyboards and drums. To me, he represents the future of rock n' roll and I'll trust him with carrying the torch. He just wants to play rock and roll and I support him 100%. I'm trying to help him out in any way that I can. He's just starting out in his musical career. Let's start with his classic covers...

Dear Prudence

Help!

Maybe I'm Amazed

Silly Little Love Songs

Dream On

Tie Your Mother Down

Mama Kin

Roll Over Beethoven (live)

Here's a promotional video...

He has a cool original song called "Need You Badly" that has a cool Beatles sound and can be heard on ReverbNation, as well as cool guitar number called "Girlfriend". He has three new original songs in the works...

Griffin Tucker Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos

Read about him in these two cool articles...

http://www.inthedawgpound.com/griffin-tucker.html

Griffin Tucker, Musician, Vocalist, Actor, Performer | RIVENMASTER

Griffin is a VERY cool rock n'roll kid who treats his fans like gold. He's on a mission to bring back the classic rock sound. If you have it in your heart to support someone as young as him please follow the links in my sig and give him some likes, subs, and follows. Cool kids like him are the future of rock n' roll...and he's serious about it!

According to the Rivenmaster article above Griffin owns 20 guitars! (Probably more by now) Here he is with his signature Golden Girl guitar...

0ca2.png

Here he is playing his Golden Girl...

And here is Griffin with his friend Maxx Henry putting on a drumming clinic...

Last edited:

SloopJohnB

Reaction score
Merry Christmas from Griffin! He's only 12 and has a lot of growing to do but he has the right rock n' roll attitude and knowledge. He's a hippie child and future rock star (hopefully)...

zf44.jpg

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Great to see a youngster carrying on the tradition of rock 'n roll.:grinthumb

I'll be back later to listen to the videos SJB.

SloopJohnB

Reaction score
Here's a cool studio version of "Roll Over Beethoven" that he has posted on BandCamp earlier this year...

Roll Over Beethoven | Griffin Tucker

And here's a brand new song released today, a ballad he wrote with a little help from his mom (Mama G). Pretty cool! ...

Gotta Get The Girl | Griffin Tucker

I think this kid has a big future ahead of him in music. Life goes on, and hopefully rock n' roll will survive. I know Griffin is in tune with classic rock and will carry on the tradition.

SloopJohnB

Reaction score
How many of us could have gone up on stage at age 10 and done this? Not me! :grinthumb

Griffin on acoustic guitar at age 10...

SloopJohnB

Reaction score
Here is a home video from when Griffin was 8, playing the drums to KISS, one of his favorite bands...

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ONVMollie

Members online