Greetings from Canada

mysticman52

classic rocker
Reaction score
Hello. I'm a baby boomer who grew up with the Beatles, got heavy with Cream and Led Zeppelin, spacey with Pink Floyd and Captain Beyond. I hope I can find others here who came to like and love some of the lesser known bands (or albums at least. Lets face it, many groups were one-album or two-album wonders but still wonders).

Some of my favourites (in some order): Captain Beyond, Pink Floyd, the Doors, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Cream, Juicy Lucy, the Beatles, Robin Trower, Audience, Chris Rea, CCR, Deep Purple, Alan Parsons Project, Humble Pie, Colosseum, Teagarden & Van Winkle, David Bowie, Coco Montoya, David Gogo, Walter Trout, Santana, Pat Travers, Keb Mo.

mysticman52

classic rocker
Reaction score
great to be here.

Thanks for the Welcome. BikerDude, I do like the Tragically Hip. Please don't denounce me to the Canadian authorities. :) Also thank you, That 70s Guy, CrazyConnie and Frands.

I look forward to some interesting discussions here. I hope to get a chance to talk about the numerous great bands and albums that never quite made it mainstream. In the early 1970's, as you know, there were so many great acts that, I guess, it was impossible for some of them to break through unfortunately. Expect me to harp on Captain Beyond being one of those. ;-)

BikerDude

Dude
Reaction score
Thanks for the Welcome. BikerDude, I do like the Tragically Hip. Please don't denounce me to the Canadian authorities. :) Also thank you, That 70s Guy, CrazyConnie and Frands.

I look forward to some interesting discussions here. I hope to get a chance to talk about the numerous great bands and albums that never quite made it mainstream. In the early 1970's, as you know, there were so many great acts that, I guess, it was impossible for some of them to break through unfortunately. Expect me to harp on Captain Beyond being one of those. ;-)

I wouldn't dream of it.
Those Mounties don't mess around.
The Red And The Black always get their man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIawk-9PApw

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online