Greatest Voice in Rock

eccentric man

Reaction score
what the hell is falceto?

listen to some radiohead when it sounds like thom yorke is squishing his balls in a vice. it's the easiest modern description for the stlye. it's not a bad thing and it really does require skill to achieve, but it still sounds like you're clamping your balls.

Artas1984

Reaction score
OMG dude, no... LOLMAO

He knows what is falsetto! He is a mod, i bet he has some musical skills, he was asking what is falceto not falsetto..

He meant the spelling not the meaning:ha:

Or perfhaps not... Then it's ok too anyway... He will..

James Dewar -Robin Trower
Paul Rodgers -Free,Bad Company,The Firm
And Yes Freddie Mercury was a great vocalist, there's just been way too many over the years to pick a fave.

I noticed people often vote Paul Rodgers which i kinda like too, but i could not believe if someone would prefer him over Freddie, which he replaces now in Queen, and actualy successfuly (by the popularity of Queen gigs past few years)..

Last edited:

Foggy Hat

Reaction score
I stick with my statements harsh and i am afraid of nothing.

Ok mister Super Mario, in our country the spelling is "c", so instead of stupid comments write "falsetto", i don't give a BS about double "t" actualy..

I was just copying the way you spelt it so don't go making fun of my spelling.
And you should'nt be afraid of being banned, its just funny that you have become hated after just a few posts.
People pick their favourite singer because they think they sound good. there's no way in hell i'm gonna pick a singer i don't like, which is what you were telling me to do in your earlier post. you have no place telling people that they should not like their favourite singer.

Artas1984

Reaction score
That's what i was trying to say, picking not favorite is hard, is not it?

And you know what is falsetto so you hijacked the word?
This forum is dead, and the word "hate" describes other things, not what you think. Now start speaking gentle and don't pick on me!!!

Orion

I'm A Member
Reaction score
I am watching this thread and see that lots of you here people are assholes..
:mad::mad::mad:

You are picking you favorites!!! You morons!!!

The poll question was "the greatest voice" not "the favorite voice" you dumbasses..

This means the virtuosity of the voice and high range!!!

Ozzy? Jagger? Cobain? McCartney? (respect to him)
People you make me sick!!

For the begining i'd suggest listen to Ian Gillan and Robert Plant early records, and finaly only Freddie Mercury deserves the greatest voice title through his biger than life carier.

Listen god dam fuking to Barcelona WHOLE album, in his 40 age he still could sang both tenor and falceto!

I am realy disapointed!

For example i don't like Judas Priest, but Halford had that amzing virtuosity, and you obviously pick your favorites instead of what realy should be pikced.

What a bunch of fools!!!

I have not had a harsh word against anybody since I joined the forum but is this the voice of an angry person or just a standard jackass.

Why so angry? This is just an internet forum not real life.

TeleCat

Blackmore's Advocate
Reaction score
Being a Purplehead I got to say Ian Gillan. Even now his trademark scream has lost much of of it's dynamic power but he is still a fine singer who sings within his capabilities. He hasn't performed Child In Time since '93 I believe.

P.S. Just wondering is that pinhead Queen fan Artas 1984 banned yet.

BOC

Reaction score
David Coverdale
Steve Tyler
Bruce Dickinson
Bon Jovi
David Lee Roth

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members