Go West (Official Thread)

Mr. T

Reaction score
Go West

15qb6rl.jpg

Peter Cox - Vocals
Richard Drummie - Guitar / Vocals

Go West started out as a Pop/Dance duo in 1985. Over the years they morphed into a more AOR/Adult Contemporary sound. They are still active and touring and have a new album dropping in the form of 3 separate EP's this year. I have to admit I like all stages of these guys a lot. So sue me! :heheh:

I'm starting with the early stuff that made them a name.

We Close Our Eyes

Call Me

Eye To Eye

True Colours

I Want To Hear It From You

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
Re: Go West

Ok, I'm biting. Too bad guys like Go West weren't played on the radio, at least where I lived. So far, so good. That first pic just cracks me up though :oyea: --- are we talking Miami Vice??!! :D

I'll be interested to see what else you post here Tunez. :cheers2

edit: this flying elephant avatar rocks - best of all I've seen of yours! :tup:

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score

Listening on YouTube today. Interesting that one of the vids that was suggested was from Hall and Oates -- I hear a similarity. And I enjoyed H&O early stuff. I'm hearing some Phil Collins too.

This was posted in another thread (well, not this exact video) -- I enjoy this song lots too! This was done live in 2009. As one of the comments said "Pete ages like fine wine"... Indeed. I'll take the guys in your 2nd pic...Mmmm. (oh stop, Laurel, this is a music thread!) :tongue:

Mr. T

Reaction score

^^^ That is really good song Laurel. In fact, good enough I'm going to add the original studio version as well along with a couple of others I really like! :grinthumb

King Of Wishful Thinking

Faithful

What You Won't Do For Love

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
I saw that official studio version of King of Wishful Thinking but that vid just makes me laugh!! The Pope especially :)

I really like their "up-ness". So spirited! Really great dance music, and that is what I did in the 80's!! :music

Mr. T

Reaction score
Here's a couple from the futurenow album from 2008. This is the smooth yet bouncy maturity of these guys... simple feel good music.

ns2m0.jpg

Let Love Come To You

Stars Don't Shine

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
Hell Yes!! :bow: Just keeps getting better and better - I can picture taking a bubble bath to this music, but I'd be dancing and splish-spashing! :heheh:

ONE of the many reasons I come to CRF everyday -- good company and fantastic music. I'm in a feel-good mood, doing some positive thinking, sending some love to a friend, and this music -- this recharges me so I can keep sending those vibes of love.

And I'm the only human at home this evening so I can play this music on the desktop and ROCK THIS HOUSE!!! . . :rs:

LyricalLaurel

EΔЯ ЯESPOИSIBŁE, too!
Reaction score
Of course, while I was listening to these on YT I listened to more of their stuff. This one is also from futurenow Mmmm. :flirt

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online