Gary Clark Jr

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
Forgot to add one of my favorite covers by him...It's a respectful rendition.

Catfish Blues (live at FarmAid 2014)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I have actually seen him live at Antone's in Austin back in the old days. He was an opener for many blues acts that came through town. I believe he played with Jimmie Vaughn (Stevie's brother) quite a bit back then. He has also been on Austin City Limits at least two times that I can recall.

I kindda figured you'd know him already, but since you didn't have any posts in this thread, I wanted to make sure! :D You should check out that live album, Phil!

Forgot to add one of my favorite covers by him...It's a respectful rendition.

Catfish Blues (live at FarmAid 2014)

Awesome!

Phil B.

Far Out Man!
Reaction score
^^^ Cool Pic!

GARY CLARK, JR. TO PERFORM AT SRV AND DOUBLE TROUBLE ROCK HALL INDUCTION

Gary Clark, Jr. has been added to the performance tribute to Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble at this year's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony on April 18. As previously announced, SRV's brother, Jimmie Vaughan, also will perform and John Mayer will induct SRV and the band.

Tickets to the ceremony are sold out, but there’s still space at the big-screen simulcast at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum — the only place to see the ceremony the night of the event ($22; tickets.rockhall.com). HBO will air the ceremony on May 30.

More Here

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
well married good for them... the live album is wonderful, but I`d like a new studio album soon:gig

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online