Formal Introductions Are In Order

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Hi ya'll. I'm annie from the old CRF forum and from CRF2 too. Am I a double agent now LOL :D

How cool to see so many familiar names here. Hiya kath! I haven't read any threads yet but I can't wait! Let's rock!! :clap:

Last edited:

kath

astronomy domino's™
Reaction score
annie said:
Hi ya'll. I'm annie from the old CRF forum and from CRF2 too. Am I a double agent now LOL :D

How cool to see so many familiar names here. Hiya kath! I haven't read any threads yet but I can't wait! Let's rock!! :clap:

heyaaaaa annie!!!!

groovygroovygroovy. :D :D

kath
doin the happy feet dance.

Sasquatch

Reaction score
Hiya Annie...I`m a recent convert as well. I was going to another music forum regularly....I seldom go there anymore...this is much better....the people are friendlier. I`m sure you`ll like it here, I do.

Jack

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
Thanks everybody. Great to see you all. It's great to be here. Now all I need is TIME!!!

P.S. we definitely need more smileys :D

Drummer Chris

Reaction score
I noticed that quite a few people got banned in the last couple of months, Rock On, Hacylon Days and others.....what were they doing?...personal nasty messages, perhaps?
Just curious.../Chris

newdawnfades

Reaction score
We've had problems with a couple of troublemakers harassing members here. All those members that have been banned are actually 2 trolls who continually create new usernames. And we expect them to continue.

Last edited:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online