Flaw (Official Thread)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
FLAW
z52988323.bmp

I'm very surprised this band isn't in the forum! I only own the second c.d. but I think that the lead vocalist has some of the best vocals I've heard in heavier music! He doesn't scream but the music is heavy but in a very melodic way! I own:

"Endangered Species"

album-endangered-species.jpg

My favorites are:

"Recognize"
(The Single)

"Endangered Species"

"Wait For Me"

"Many Faces"

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: "Flaw"

I listened to the vids you posted and like this band. I have obtained this album and will tell you what I think of it after I listen to the whole album :)

Oblivion

Reaction score

:) They aren't bad... but don't jump out of the frame either... Just one of those bands in my opinion... But I really should first listen to the whole album before jumping to conclusion...

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Yeah this stuff is not bad...a little on the slow side tempo wise for my tatses...well not really tempo but draggy ya know?? But they are a good band.

I listened to all the songs and I got off on Payback...that is a pretty good song right there. The first tune Recognize, had sort of a Blink 182 (Miss You) thing going on...not sure if you hear that.

But there are some groovy riffs and something I could like more and more with a few more listens. Either way...it's always fun checking out new bands.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Flaw Thread

Well these guys only have one release since 2004's "Endangered Species" which is album of demos they are likely trying to shop around to a major label for proper recording! The production is rough but the material seems well written and has potential to produce a great album once remastered! :grinthumb

flaw--2009--home-grown-studio-sessions--l.jpg
Voices

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online