Female Fronted Metal Bands

Rocker440

Reaction score
Ok, maybe I'll finally get this posted! I've been trying to do it for the past couple of days, but my freaking comp hasn't been cooperating much, so I'll try to do it again! :rolleyes:

Phantom+Blue.jpg

Phantom Blue

Michelle Meldrum (ex guitarist of Phantom Blue) RIP

Lana Lane (excellent vocalist, with influences of Heart/Ann Wilson)

California Dreaming

[YGTZ-MRXZi2g [/YT]
Stargazer (Rainbow cover)

meanstrcov.jpg
Meanstreak - Roadkill (FF all ladies melodic metal that is pretty solid)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
Ok, maybe I'll finally get this posted! I've been trying to do it for the past couple of days, but my freaking comp hasn't been cooperating much, so I'll try to do it again!

Phantom+Blue.jpg

Phantom Blue

Rocker- I believe the photo above is actually of the band "Prescious Metal".

Also... Lana Lane has an incredible voice, and is definitely one of the best new artists I've heard in years! I don't know if that says less about me, or less about the music industry.
I'll have check out more of her catalogue on iTunes and see what cd(s) of hers are worth picking up. Thanks, man! :cheers:

Rocker440

Reaction score
Rocker- I believe the photo above is actually of the band "Prescious Metal".

Also... Lana Lane has an incredible voice, and is definitely one of the best new artists I've heard in years! I don't know if that says less about me, or less about the music industry.
I'll have check out more of her catalogue on iTunes and see what cd(s) of hers are worth picking up. Thanks, man! :cheers:

KMET, I'm pretty sure the photo is of Phantom Blue. Michelle Meldrum is the woman standing in the middle in the back of that photo, I believe. She is also in this photo, second from the left.
Phantombluealbum01.jpg

Although I've made a mistake a time or two before, and probably will again :heheh: , I will surely stand corrected if I am wrong, too. :)

Here's a link to the Precious Metal website:
http://www.rocketcityrecords.com/preciousmetal/

I hope this is of some help. :grinthumb

I most certainly agree with you about Lana Lane. She is a fantastic vocalist. I need to pick up more of her catalog asap, too!

Last edited:

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
Ok, maybe I'll finally get this posted! I've been trying to do it for the past couple of days, but my freaking comp hasn't been cooperating much, so I'll try to do it again! :rolleyes:

Phantom+Blue.jpg

Phantom Blue

Michelle Meldrum (ex guitarist of Phantom Blue) RIP

Lana Lane (excellent vocalist, with influences of Heart/Ann Wilson)

California Dreaming

meanstrcov.jpg
Meanstreak - Roadkill (FF all ladies melodic metal that is pretty solid)

I nearly forgot about Meanstreak:)

Dave78

Dave's not here, man
Reaction score
KMET, I'm pretty sure the photo is of Phantom Blue. Michelle Meldrum is the woman standing in the middle in the back of that photo, I believe. She is also in this photo, second from the left.
Phantombluealbum01.jpg
I see. Well, your source may indeed be correct. I was going by photo credits from an 80's rock book so who knows? :confused:

Only their hairdresser knows for sure! :D Which reminds me...

Rocker440

Reaction score
I see. Well, your source may indeed be correct. I was going by photo credits from an 80's rock book so who knows? :confused:

Only their hairdresser knows for sure! :D Which reminds me...

:)

I thought it was 'only the bartender' knows for sure? Or does that line just apply to mostly guys? :heheh:

b.o.b.

Reaction score
Two beautiful ladies with angel voices

Sharon den Adel & Anneke Van Giersbergen

Last edited by a moderator:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11