Female Fronted Metal Bands

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
sister-sin.jpg

SISTER SIN: Hailing from Sweden and fronted by a feisty vixen known only as Liv, these guys have been compared to both Motley Crue and Judas Priest and recently toured Europe with the mighty WASP . They have 3 Cds out I just picked up their newest one entitled True Sound of the Underground.
It's good enough to have me considering hunting down the rest of their discography

Last edited by a moderator:

b.o.b.

Reaction score
3598741823_eb90a48bec.jpg

Christian Mistress

Old school heavy metal band from Olympia Washington with Christine Davis on vocals. First album, Agony & Opium, released this year.

spin038CMweb.jpg

Christian Mistress - Black Vigil

LXA

Old Noob
Reaction score
The only ones I can think of that are any good are Heart(best female fronted band of all time, hands down, lol) and joan jett, and even those aren't really metal, but its the closest to fitting that and at the same time being good.

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Imperia are one of a growing number of female-fronted melodic metal bands that seem to be taking over Europe the last few years, but the band has enough character to be considered different than most others.
First, the band's vocalist – Helena Iren Michaelsen – one of the best female voices in metal today, and second – the band's adherence to pure metal. This may be melodic, but it's still heavy. The band also has a sister group which released an album under the "Angel"

imperia_01.jpg

imperia_03.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Members online