Ugly Kid Joe
Candlebox
Om
Soundgarden

I'm sure I'll think of more later.

dsotm

lunatic in the hall
Reaction score
DaDa. Easily. Great bass and drumming, amazing song writing, excellent harmony singing and Michael Gurley playing jaw dropping guitar. Start with their !st disc (look left to see what it looks like). I've seen them seven times and had my face removed each time. Give them a try. You'll like them.

Facelifter

King Nothing
Reaction score
90's imo lol

ill go by band and the best album/song by them,

Soundgarden-Badmotorfinger-Outshined, Jesus christ pose, Rusty cage, Mind Riot

Alice in chains-Facelift-Sunshine, Sea of sorrow, Man in the box, We die young

Gruntruck-Push-Crazy love, Tribe, Push

Skid Row-Slave to the grind-Monkey business, Slave to the grind, Mudkicker

EDIT:

Megadeth-Countdown to extinction- Skin O' my teeth, Sweating bullets, High speed dirt

Last edited:

Bradzon

Reaction score
Yeah there are some 90's bands that pwn, imo.

Muse
Green Day
Nirvana
Pearl Jam
Nine Inch Nails
Foo Fighters
Miky Mora
Semantic Hallucinations

I almost listed Sum 41 but I forgot. They didn't drop any albums until 2000.

Raven BlackAngel

Music Butterfly
Reaction score
One of my favorite 90's hair metal bands was Winger...I know they started in the late 80',but, some of their tunes were in the early 90's...I love most of their songs and my favorite was "Miles Away"

Bigdawg62

Reaction score
The stone roses When they came back after their enforced break they had changed from a lightweight pop group into a fully fledge heavy psych outfit
John Squire is one the best guitarists around and he's good enough to improvise. Very few are good enough to do that Take a look at their two nights at Brixton academy from 95 on YouTube It's poor quality video but the performance is phenomenal with a rampant squire and the band good enough to follow.
Brown was always a problem. His voice was awful and he was often drunk out of his mind on stage.
Second coming is a tour de force of classic rock. Its a mere foretaste of their live stuff from that era esp in the UK They toned it down esp in the USA
Sadly their return this century marked a return to their boring 80s stuff. Squire was shackled
I suspect that if they'd jammed out for two then the stadiums would have emptied to the sound of designer heels and shrieks of confusion
It's a real pity they imploded after second coming as it was taste of things that should have come.
A marvellous band for a year.

Kenshin Himura

Reaction score
Stone Temple Pilots, Soundgarden, Foo Fighter, Pearl Jam, The Smashing Pumpkins, Rhcp, Incubus, Third Eye Blind, Bush, Weezer, Green Day, Korn, Nirvana, Creed, Marcy Playground, The Flys, The Toadies, P.O.D., Audioslave, 3 Doors Down, DMB, AIC, Radiohead, Lit, Live, Eve 6

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Staff online

Members online