Family love

HePe10

Reaction score
Hey !
Im looking for advice on rocksongs/ballads that are about the love you have for your family, so feel free to post your favorites :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I'm not sure about songs about the whole family but this is a great Bill Withers song about the appreciation of a specific family member, his grandmother! :grinthumb

Bill Withers-Grandma's Hands

I'll try to think of others HePe10! :grinthumb

HePe10

Reaction score
Thx for the tip so far, and I'm looking for songs about how much I love my whole family :). Will look in to the songs you guys said, feel free to post more songs :)

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
My Father's Eyes (Eric Clapton)

In My Daughter's Eyes (Martina McBride... and yes I know it isn't rock but it always brings a tear to my eyes. I'm close to my mama)

All My Love (Led Zeppelin)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Whole families are hard to find for songs! Maybe it's because a full family structure is very rare now! I can find a ton of beautiful father-daughter songs!

Live-Heaven

Creed-With Arms Wide Open

Tori Amos-Winter

The challenge is that most musicians travel and live a lifestyle to the point where the family unit is almost non-existent! When they are having a child it's usually the one thing that slows them down for a bit! :)

HePe10

Reaction score
Lots of songs, thanks :).
Well then it's not just me having trouble finding songs about the whole family :). The ide is that I want a song that express how much my mother and father mean to me, at the same time girlfriend and our little boy means just as much to me. That's why I want a song about family.
Guess I maybe should think of 1 song that is about my love for mother and father and another for the love of our litte son :).
Keep the songs coming :)

HePe10

Reaction score
AboutAGirl I cant watch your YouTube clip it any other for some reason, whats the song you posted ?
I have to say many great songs so far, but after listening to them a few times no one really hits the spot so far..

I'm searching the best I can, hope you people will help me keep looking for more songs :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online

No members online now.