That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
classicrockrevisited:

FORMER KISS GUITARIST VINNIE VINCENT ARRESTED
Brought To You By VH1’s Dave Basner

Vinnie Vincent, best known for taking the place of Ace Frehley in Kiss in 1982, was arrested over the weekend in Tennessee for aggravated assault. According to TMZ, Vinnie allegedly hit his wife in the face and dragged her through a pile of broken glass. The sheriff’s office told TMZ that Vincent’s wife was “covered in blood” and smelled of alcohol when she arrived at the station. She had apparently escaped her home after Vinnie allegedly hit her in the face following an argument about a woman he was talking to. After his arrest, the guitarist paid ten-thousand dollars bond and was released.

Former KISS guitarist Vinnie Vincent is not going to face animal cruelty charges despite the fact that several dead dogs were found on his property after his arrest this past weekend.

Vincent, born Vincent Cusano, was charged with aggravated assault and detained by police officers on Sunday, May 23rd, after he and his wife Diane Cusano allegedly engaged in a domestic dispute at their Tennessee home. When police arrived, they claimed to have found the corpses of four canines packed into plastic containers. Animal cruelty investigators were summoned to scope out the scene.

Mrs. Cusano allegedly confirmed that the deceased animals were killed by another one of their dogs and officials at PAWS (Pet Adoption Welfare Services) have since dropped the case.

Despite Mrs. Cusano's explanation of the matter, Noisecreep still wonders why the couple chose to encase the carcasses in containers rather than having them cremated or disposed of in a proper manner. Furthermore, the incident begs the question of what happened to the vicious dog that killed the pooches.

Meanwhile, Vinnie Vincent has been released on $10,000 bail.

0523-vinnie-cusano-ex-tmz-wm.jpg

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I actually heard about this on the radio a day or two ago and my first thought was "Wait...Vinnie Vincent is still alive?"

:peek

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I abhor cruelty to animals, of any kind. The petty dispute that lead to the assault doesn't bother me as much as a vicious dog killing the other dogs.

What the hell kind of people are they?

Complete losers, they should be barred from owning any other animals after this disgusting display.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Wonder what Gene Simmons will have to say about all this...he fired him for many unknown reasons I'm sure.

You can hear a bit of Gene and Paul's opinion of the man here form back in the early 90's

Here's a news report

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online