Evermore (Offical Thread)

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
EVERMORE

evermore_wideweb__430x324.jpg

Evermore are a three part rock/ pop band based in Melbourne, Australia, but were originally from New Zeland. The band consits of the Hume brothers. Jon - Guitar, vocals/ Peter - Keyboads, bass, piano, vocals/ Dann - Drums, vocals.

Their rise to fame started in 2000 when the band entered "Rockquest" and won. The money they gain helped fund their own studio. Their first EP, "Slipping Away" released in 2002, gained regular air time on Triple J (Radio Station). Their following 2 EP's "Oil and Water" and "My Own Way" also gain attention too. This lead them on their first tour with American band Brad.

Since then the band has come out with 4 albums. Dreams (2004), Real Life (2006), Truth of the World: Welcome to the Show (2009) and Evermore (2010).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evermore_(band)

Now that you know a little about them! Check out some of their songs! :grinthumb

Evermore - Light Surrounding You​

Evermore - Underground

Evermore - Can You Hear Me?​

Evermore - Running​

Evermore - Hey Boys and Girls​

Evermore - Its too late (Ride on)​

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
At first I thought of "Nevermore" the American metal band Limpy, but I can see these guys have a lot more in common with Split Enz.

Not the biggest pop fan generally speaking, but if you recommend their best studio album to start with I'll give them a chance.

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score
At first I thought of "Nevermore" the American metal band Limpy, but I can see these guys have a lot more in common with Split Enz.

Not the biggest pop fan generally speaking, but if you recommend their best studio album to start with I'll give them a chance.

Hey LG! I haven't actually got any of their albums :uh: but I do have a few of their single's I have brought over the years :grinthumb Im still rediscovering them myself and getting back to them. For example like Lily Allen. Even though I did'nt have her first CD, I still posted songs from it. But now that I do have, I do enjoy her album. But when I do add them to my collection (I kid you not I have a really small collection of CD's :heheh:) I'll let you know which one is the best! :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online

No members online now.