EUROPE - The Siege (Official Video)

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't heard the new album but this song is the kind of song they've been doing for the last few albums. I wish they'd do more melodic rock like in the 80s.

Frands

Reaction score
I haven't heard the new album but this song is the kind of song they've been doing for the last few albums. I wish they'd do more melodic rock like in the 80s.

Agree 100%, I like their 80's stuff alot, especially their 3 first albums. Their new stuff is also very listenable to me, although it's not the good ol' 80's Europe.

That goes for the whole album.

@Frands, if you've enjoyed their recent blues rock albums, you can blindly grab a copy of "Walk The Earth". Imo, it's one of their best albums since their return.

I'm heading over at Google Play and listen to the whole album. I have only been listening to The Siege and the album title song so far. It sounds good so far!:)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I disagree about Europe going back to their 80s hard rock sound. At this point, it would feel like a step back for a band who have managed to transform themselves in order to stay relevant in today’s rock/hard rock scene. I LOVE their pre-reunion albums, but I also really enjoy their new style, which is more mature and more fitting to my taste these days.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online