Emperors

Tucking Fypo

Australian rocker
Reaction score
Emperors are a post punk band from Australia who's debut album Stay Frosty received considerable airplay on triple j.

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Emperors sound cool ! I really like the first track you posted Tucking...a band worth looking out for

Tucking Fypo

Australian rocker
Reaction score
AND Canberra is the capital city :wtf:

Yeah. I think there are two main reasons alot of acts don't play in Canberra

1) It doesn't have a vibrant music scene. Nothing musically happens in Canberra. After all, our most famous music act to produce is an electronic duo called the Aston Shuffle. Great.....

2) It's not hip. Who wants to attract young, cool fans and play a gig in Canberra, the home of Australian politics and museums.

It's kinda sad but true.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
^^^^ You would think with the place having a university that there would be a bit more happening on the music scene :uh:

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Never heard of this group and it doesn't look like they have been on ABC Dig Music at all which is kinda odd. How New is this group, I found another group called Emperor which are a Norwegian metal band.

Tucking Fypo

Australian rocker
Reaction score
Never heard of this group and it doesn't look like they have been on ABC Dig Music at all which is kinda odd. How New is this group, I found another group called Emperor which are a Norwegian metal band.

They released their Stay Frosty album in May 2012. It was album of the week on Triple J.

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
They released their Stay Frosty album in May 2012. It was album of the week on Triple J.

It seems to be a grey area for ABC Dig Music and they seem to play a wide range of stuff along with New Music. Guess I'll just have to stay tuned. :uh:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Members online