Elvis Presley vs Frank Sinatra!

Which singer do you like better?

• Total voters

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
Which do you like better? Elvis the Pelvis or Ol' Blue Eyes? The King or the Chairman of the Board?

Elvis Presley

cdcf810ae7a07eb9a1caa110.L.jpg

Frank Sinatra

795e810ae7a02aefa75e9110.L.png

:heheh:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Re: Elvis Presley versus Frank Sinatra!

Good Gawd! Nice comparison, two dead good looking guys :cheers:

Their music styles are so different, like the OP says "the King or the Chairman", one sang rock n roll/rockabilly and the other sang jazz/big band music..........

since I dont care much for big band music, I chose the KING!

Flower

retired
Reaction score

I prefer Frank Sinatra's singing and acting to Elvis Presley's ..... I've heard (I'll have to look it up) that Elvis was a big fan of Frank's rival .. Bing Crosby.

Mrs. Robinson

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score

Sinatra (ha, ha) because he treated the Australian media on the merrit they deserved to be treated. Yes 'tis true I'm a mean and cruel person when it comes to this incident and I don't really fully understand what took place (cause it happened before I was born), but I have only learned to disrespect the media because they have only shown us the things they want to show us and that in my opinion is a conflict of interest!

Musically I still think Sinatra has the crown, for me Elvis Presley only became more interesting in the late 60s, which was the time there was more happening in his music probably because of where the Beatles were going with their music. For me I think the earlier Sinatra songs are perhaps less interesting, but by the 50s and 60s, his music was perhaps more acceptable over a wider audience.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

Chairman of the Board for me as well, Sinatra was a far better singer than Elvis. If the question was who was the better entertainer, then I would have to give Elvis the nod,,,the Early Elvis before he became a caricature of himself in his later years.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tayson ray

Members online