Dreamin of an Angel????

Spankymadoo

Reaction score
Honestly I'm not sure of anything with this one. When it first started, It sounded a little like Jeff Healy but as the song progressed I started thinking more ZZ TOP. But then again I also thought Mark Knopfler for a second. ??????

Last edited:

avoska

Reaction score
"JEFF HEALEY BAND Under Cover Volume 2 (1995) US 3-track "promotional only CD including Shapes Of Things, Angel and Stuck In The Middle With You."

May be, the answer is here? Have somebody listened it by chance?
:think:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Can't say I have, but I saw it on Ebay for $5 :)

Spankymadoo

Reaction score
"JEFF HEALEY BAND Under Cover Volume 2 (1995) US 3-track "promotional only CD including Shapes Of Things, Angel and Stuck In The Middle With You."

May be, the answer is here? Have somebody listened it by chance?
:think:

Sorry, that's not it. I have the Cover to Cover Cd that includes all the above mentioned songs. Sadly "Angel" is not what were looking for. The song Jeff does on this is a cover of a Hendrix song.

Balance

Reaction score
Not sure who sings this song, but agree with the census, it does have a ZZ Top feel... furthermore... close your eyes and imagine this song playing while Sony Crockett and Rico Tubs cruising in the white Ferrari looking for a lost girl (angel) on South Beach strip. :)

Hello fine folks!!! 1st post, and happy to be here. Not sure where the link is to the newbees, so thought I'd start here.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online