04. Miss You
05. Money Honey
06. Love Games
07. Heart Beat
08. Hot Child In The City
09. The Wall (11-9-90)
10. Been Around Before

8 Out Of 10

I purchased this release back in 1990. on tape. I got the CD I believe in around 2001. This band started out of the ashes of L.A. Band London. Nadir D'Priest was the singer in London. After they disbanded. Nadir formed this group. Some consider this London's third album. This album kind of a forgotten gem of the late 80's early 90's music era. D'Priest play some nice Hard Rock tracks on Playa Del Rock. The album starts off with a great rockin' track in Ride You Through The Night. 2nd track is Russian Winter. A left over from the London days. It's So Easy is a great mid tempo Rocker of a song. Miss You is a great ballad. Money Honey. Great cover of the old Rock song. Love Games is up next. My least favourite of the songs on this release. Heart Beat is a preety cool song. Hot Child In The City like this better than the original. The Wall is a great track about the fall of the Berlin Wall. Been Around Before is a great mid tempo Rocker of a song. One of my favourites on this release. This album is a real forgotten gem of an album. If your fan of Hard Rock from the 80's early 90's. You might enjoy this release. Kinda hard to find. But it's worth it if you can get your hands on it. Hopefully someone will discover this release from my review

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notmrdurden

Staff online

Members online