Do you think the Beatles Remastered CDs will sell?

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
Mr. Shadow:

And the earlier release "Let It Be--Naked" ... sounds pretty thin.
I have no problems with George Martin's original mixes.

I don't think George Martin had anything to do with those original mixes. The Beatles had inexplicably hired Phil Spector to produce "Let It Bleed".

:wtf:

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
Mr. Shadow:

I don't think George Martin had anything to do with those original mixes. The Beatles had inexplicably hired Phil Spector to produce "Let It Bleed".

:wtf:

That's who I meant... SORRY.:bonk: He had his "Wall of Sound."

rtbuck

Reaction score
I'm sure they will sell but I have no desire to get them.I have what I want by the Beatles & am not a big enough fan to buy the remasters. I'm a huge Kiss & Stones fan but have no desire to get their remasters(although Walmart has the Kiss remasters for 5 bucks a piece so you never know...)

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
These are cheap ripoffs... at least the packaging. I see no reason why the actual music should be any different unless the CDs used are really poor. If you don't buy to collect there may be no difference to the buyer. But they are not official pressings.

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Sales of the remasters totaled more than 2.25 million copies of the albums in the first five days on sale...... so they obviously did!

That doesn't surprise me! :grinthumb I don't see why they wouldn't sell, because it's pretty hard to get your hands on originals if you don't already have them. That's just my opinion.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online