Def Leppard "Mirrorball"

That 70s Guy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
defleppard.com

PRESS RELEASE - Def Leppard, Britain's greatest arena rock band, are set to headline Download Festival 2011 on Friday, June 10 at Donington Park (UK) to kick off their world tour. The band are also set to release a brand new live album, "MIRRORBALL", this summer featuring a mix of live Def Leppard classics, three brand new studio songs and a bonus DVD that contains energetic live performances and intimate backstage footage captured on the road. Also set for release this summer is Leppard's first coffee table book titled "DEF LEPPARD - THE DEFINITIVE VISUAL HISTORY", with exclusive photos by legendary rock photographer Ross Halfin.

222.jpg

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I heard about Mirrorball on the radio last night. Looks interesting. First EVER Def Leppard live album :grinthumb

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
That just isn't right, releasing 3 NEW studio tracks on a live album. Market ploy to get you to buy the album. I am not a huge fan of Live albums as a rule, I would rather see a DVD of the band live :D

Or better yet, going to the concert........who's buying me a ticket???!!!!

:heheh:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
3 new studio tracks on a live record, interesting concept.
Suggests it isnt far from a new studio album also being released.

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
Not to bothered about them anymore, I see they still have a massive following, I have their early albums and they are good but I think they are tame compared to what they used to be.

I cannot believe they are headlining Download, Sonisphere looks a better festival now.

Sorry if I have upset people with my comments but they could have got a bigger band to headline and then Def Leppard to support or something, I just don't think they have done enough over the years to warrant headlining a major festival, serious doubts about going now :(

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ive heard some of their more recent albums, I think they get way underated in their 2000s stuff.

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
I'll keep an open mind about this as I do with any album releases. Who knows, it may turn out to be pretty good. It'll be cool to hear a bit of new stuff.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online