David R Black - new video!

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score
clap.gif
I liked it! Fender is well represented....Hot chick with ink on Bass....I loved the way the video was filmed! Well done!

Aerosaz

Reaction score
Thank you, yes we like our fenders! My bass is vintage, 1960s Fender P and wouldn't trade or sell her for the world! The video was shot by an awesome friend of the band and done on a shoestring budget but took a lot of man hours to do the editting.
I'm new to these forums, loads of interesting topics and very nice like minded people and thought a bit of self-promotion wouldn't hurt. If you like us feel free to spread the word. :)

Garrett

✯ Blues Man ✯
Reaction score
It`s a pleasure to meet you!

Fender P...Classic!

I`m watching your videos on Youtube that you filmed at The Scream Lounge and I`m diggin`them! Any plans on touring the US?

And yes, I will spread the word.....

Aerosaz

Reaction score
I'd love to tour the US! We played in LA years ago but if we could we'd love to tour round all the States. But for now its uk and europe...this year anyway!
Have fun watching the videos, a few of the live ones on you tube were posted by fans, the Croydon show was good but not the best we've played!
I'm sure there'll be more posted soon, going to try and get our next Manchester gig (hometown show!) filmed so we can post that. :metal:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online