Curious?????????

Rocking Jodi

Reaction score
Just curious...I noticed in the active in the past 24hrs area my name. But until right now...I haven't logged on since Monday???

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Very odd indeed! Did you log out the last time you left the board?

I ask because I sometimes forget to log out on my laptop and then see myself online if I check the board from my tablet later on. There should be an automatic time out function on the board, which means you are automatically logged out of XX amount of time, but I don't know what the time limit is or if the function is on.

Rocking Jodi

Reaction score
Yes, I make sure I log off, I'm good about that. If something odd is going to happen it will happen to me...I'm on another forum too and some weird stuff happened to me there as well... I guess I'm just not forum material...

Jet

Midway Up The Ceiling
Reaction score
Very odd indeed! Did you log out the last time you left the board?

I ask because I sometimes forget to log out on my laptop and then see myself online if I check the board from my tablet later on. There should be an automatic time out function on the board, which means you are automatically logged out of XX amount of time, but I don't know what the time limit is or if the function is on.

It's on! Sometimes I leave to go do something, and when I come back, I'm logged out. Then I have to clear all the posts and click on the "posts in the last twenty-four hours" thing. :tongue:

rollingstoned

Queens of the Stone Age
Reaction score
Just curious...I noticed in the active in the past 24hrs area my name. But until right now...I haven't logged on since Monday???

Were you logged in when you viewed the active members in the past 24hrs? If so, that would be the reason why.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online