Crosby, Stills and Nash

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
June 2017 the CSN album celebrates its 40th birthday. This was the first album without Neil Young.

101912csn2.jpg

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSN_(album)

Dark Star

This is my Favorite CSN album! :tup:
^^^^ That is one of my all time favourite album covers .............. Oh! and I like a lot of CSN&Y's music too :grinthumb

Saw CSN on 08/26/14. They still have those amazing harmonies . . .

This thread is THIS small?

Wow, CSN is phenomenal!

I see what you've done! :D

Apparently Graham Nash offered Marrakesh Express before his departure from the Hollies, but they weren't interested and the rest is history.
A chat program here in Australia presented Graham Nash which raised the question why he left the Hollies which I think he said it had to do with where they were heading musically, there is another story about a song Nash wrote for the Hollies, but failed to chart, that song was King Midas in Reverse:

Interesting to note that CSN&Y also performed this song live for a comparison:

I would have loved to be in that room where they first got together. It must have been a religious experience to hear those three voices together the first time. Too bad egos got in the way.

CS&N an iconic debut album the album through out as amazingly awesome harmonies from Crosby Stills and Nash if you`d like you could say super group with the three musicians musical background. imho its truly is an iconic album and a fee years down the line Neil Young joins to added his own vocal talent to the harmonies totally agree with the above total respect to you all. . .

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online