CRF Record Club

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I am interested, too.

I have an idea, though......we could make the record club something separate from the regular forum......possibly it's own forum. a journal (run by the author of the journal), a blog, a social group, or something like that.

A thread for each voted album could be possible,.........and this would give everyone plenty of time to listen to the albums and give their feedback on the album.

What do y' all think?

rockyraccoon

Reaction score
I was actually toying with the idea with each albums having their own thread for people to discuss on, but i really like the whole "make it it's own forum" idea. I you have any more ideas, i'd love to hear them.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Bump Alert!
Maybe we could review an album.. Say an album from 2024 or one from '64-'74-'84-'94-' 04-'14?
Ladies choice first.
Since you bumped this old thread, and I’m still interested in an album club, what are your thoughts?
How should we do this?

Me, being the one behind the “forums”, can do just about anything we would need for the club, including making membership for those who wish to participate A private forum. People could request membership…it wouldn’t be a clique thing.

or we can come up with ideas, then choose which way would be best.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Maybe choose a certain album... and existing members (all?) listen via YouTube or other server... Album is up for review for two weeks, comments /likes /dislikes etc...
The second to last Deep Purple album would have been ideal (too late now) Peter Gabriel's album or that kind?
Plus... this might encourage help and input from members who stick to certain areas on these boards.
Maybe a "Sign Up" thread?
I'm up for it.... and as ever the student-I'm eager to hear and explore music.

recgord27

Walking down a dusty road
Reaction score
I'd love any sort of interaction with like-minded members. Maybe have it in the format that someone posts an album to review, let members discuss, etc. Once the discussion runs out of steam and everyone agrees, someone can post a new album for review.
IF my memory serves me well, when I first started here on the forum there was some sort of separate sub-forum for records which I joined. I remember @Vader waxing lyrical on hypnotically watching a record turn round and round on the turntable, lol. There were quite a few interest groups back then, I think.
As a suggestion, would it be possible to put the games in its own interest group?

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online

No members online now.