Chromatics - Post Punk, Synthpop, Italo Disco

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Please feel free to move it somewhere if this isn't the right spot, I stumbled across this band while looking for a song called "Tomorrow Is So Far Away" and what I stumbled was a group which have a sense of repetition in their music which I found somewhat interesting. "Tomorrow Is So Far Away" is Interesting, but it goes for 7 minutes and 10 seconds, though the song slowly progresses from one stage to another, I guess that's the point of the song, being long what they are in a sense trying to capture is how a day actually moves along thus the progression in the day.

The second song I listened to their's In Shining Violence is much shorter though enjoyed it more even though it follows that sense of Repetition:

Anyway I found these tracks of their's interesting cause their Gentle in a sense and demonstrate an interesting touch of Synth being used in their music which kind of brings a storyline to their music, though perhaps their stories suggests a dark force kind of looming over them.

Has anyone heard of this band? Given their American from Portland, Oregon I thought maybe perhaps! Sadly though I don't know every single Aussie group. :oyea:

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online