Chapel Club

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Oh no ! It seems they only made 2 albums and split up! I do like their "sound".Now to check out more from the band and scour the bargain bins :grinthumb

Roads/Machine music

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
I picked up the "Palace" album pretty cheap, and it is very good.For such a young band there was so much maturity and promise. I hope they see sense and reform...

White knight position/ All the Eastern girls

Last edited:

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Yeah the album is really good . Seems there was a change in musical style on the second...using synth and dance sounds...reading somewhere they were fed up with guitars ! I particularly like the sound of their debut which had post punk influences and a guitar style of The Editors/Interpol on some tracks.
Saving the best till last...really LOVE this !:grinthumb

Blind

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
2 more excellent tracks by this sadly missed band :grinthumb

After the flood /In my moments

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
Interesting! They are pretty good!
It's a shame they split up! 'Cause the more I listen to them, and the more I think they would have become even better with time!

LOU/REALM

Reaction score
Totally agreed Mistral...there was so much potential with this young band it hurts. I cant say it was a wise decision for them to change their musical style so quickly.Their debut album you can buy for peanuts, "Palace" is a undiscovered masterpiece and its sounds good in the car !

Mistral Wind

Reaction score
Yeah, changing style so quickly is always a lottery... it could end up good or bad...
But it also shows that they had the skills to be different and no one of those artists who always propose the same recipe.
Maybe, they started when they were still not ready.
I hope they're doing great thing elsewhere.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online